Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Just another list...

...of things that irk me [good word, right?]
Also, this is definitely going to be an on-going list, because let's face it...lots of things bother me :P
  • People who don't hold doors [especially when I have 345235 things in my hands...don't worry, I've got it]
  • Folks who don't say "please" or "thank you" or "excuse me"
  • People who talk with food in their mouth [biggest.pet.peeve.ever.]
  • Creepy staring [you know you've seen people do this..]
  • Tights worn as pants. For real. It's not hard to know whether you're wearing real pants or not. [if you're not sure, this guide can help you -- Tights are not pants, ya hear?
  • People who talk in movies. [everyone can hear you. and yes you are being rude. now shush and eat your $15 popcorn]
  • Slurping
  • Dirty fingernails. 
  • Billy Fuccillo
  • Incessant barking or meowing [ahem, Jackson and Bronx...it's like they know]
  • Weird smells

What kinds of things "irk" you? I know I'm not the only one with pet peeves..

No comments:

Post a Comment