Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Just a list...


 ...of things I'm thankful for
Don't you remember doing lists like this in elementary school around this time of year. Well since I'm sure I'm going to remember things after I post this, I'm going to keep adding to this list so expect to see more! Here goes, in no particular order:
  • My family. They're awesome. Every single one of them is cooler than anyone you know. Especially the newest one, JP, he's cooler than all of us combined. [I'm serious. You should be jealous.]
  • All of my friends. They're definitely rock star status. [you should be jealous of them too.]
  • Jordan. I'm lucky to have found someone who will put up with my hunger-induced grouchiness.
  • Jackson and all of his quirkiness [yes, even when he barks at the flag outside] 
  • ...and Bronx [he's a quirky one too]
  • Chocolate
  • coffee. coffee. coffee. coffee. coffee. coffee.
    [I misspelled coffee like 4 times when writing this, maybe I need some more?]
  • My job and coworkers
  • The countless opportunities I have to interact with people in my community

No comments:

Post a Comment