I love the picking out and giving gifts, the decorating, spending time with family and friends, baking cookies, and hosting holiday parties. I also looooove having a Christmas tree. I haven't had a real tree since I started living on my own. I either never had enough space or already had a fake one. This year we have a fake tree and I'm ecstatic. It's perfect. We went and picked it out on Wednesday night. I'm not going to lie, I was expecting the experience to be like the scene in A Christmas Story (http://youtu.be/FEtHo1jvn1g) but we went to the Boy Scout Troop tree sale down the street from our house so it was much less bargain-y and much more this-is-the-price-thanks-and-have-a-good-night.
This is our first Christmas tree :) its so pretty. It's lacking ornaments right now (we forgot the hooks when we picked out our ornaments earlier today). I'll update with more pictures of the tree when it's fully decorated tomorrow.
We've done and will be doing more decorating. Don't worry, I promise to show pictures (don't want to give anything away before the holiday party!).
XOXO


No comments:
Post a Comment