Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Reflection time

Just doing a little reflecting tonight..

This time last year I started "talking" to a cute bartender who I'd known for a few years (at that time just as a bartender and a friend of a friend's older brother). I remember nervously calling my sister, my best friends, my mom, pretty much everyone because (1) I couldn't believe that he actually wanted to hang out with me and (2) I felt like a giddy 12 year old girl. I remember changing my clothes 64876 times before meeting him out and calling my sister before walking into a restaurant to meet him because I thought I was going to throw up and the countless times my face turned red like a tomato because I couldn't stop blushing. (Looking back, those moments sound so silly but I love them and they make me smile every time I think of them.)

Then, it's like we just settled in for a beautiful ride. I actually found a quote last year that summed up the feeling perfectly: 
Taken from: http://pinterest.com/pin/42573158949706588/
And now, as I write this from our living room (yes, I said our living room!), I can't imagine being anywhere else. <3 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment